- 1 Pizza Gourmet Wood Grilled pizza crust, whole wheat defrosted for 10 minutes at room temperature
- 1/3 jar Stonewall Kitchen pepper jelly
- 6 oz Goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 oz Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of arugula
- 3 Peppadew peppers,chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pizza crust in oven for 4-5 minutes until warmed through.
- Remove from oven and add pepper jelly, goat cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Put pizza back in oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven, sprinkle with arugula and peppers.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!