- Two 8 oz logs of goat cheese, softened for 10 minutes at room temperature
- Coating ideas:
- ½ cup dried cranberries, chopped finely
- ¼ cup freshly chopped herbs (parsley, thyme &
rosemary are festive!)
- ½ cup salted pistachio kernels, chopped finely
- Pretzel sticks
- Create goat cheese balls using 2 tsp of goat cheese and rolling between your palms to form a smooth tight ball.
- Roll each ball in a coating (cranberries, herbs or nuts) until completely covered.
- Insert a pretzel stick into each ball and place on a serving tray. Serve immediately.
- To make these ahead, simply form the coated goat cheese balls and place in an airtight container in the fridge (without the pretzels). When ready to serve, simply put a pretzel in each one prior to serving.