- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 cups loosely packed baby kale leaves or regular kale with stems removed
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste (approximately 1/4-1/2 tsp each)
- In a food processor, add the garlic clove. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the kale and basil; pulse until the kale leaves are finely chopped (about 10 times).
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Stop the food processor and scrape down the sides.
- Add the hemp seeds, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt & pepper and pulse to combine.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
- Enjoy as a dip, over pasta or alongside poultry & seafood!