- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped finely
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup milk, cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar
- 1.5 pounds of frozen organic corn
- 2 green onions chopped finely
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, saute the peppers in the butter over medium heat until the peppers are softened.
- Add the cream cheese and milk/cream. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until the cream cheese has melted completely. Add the cheddar and cook until melted.
- Add the corn, add salt and pepper to taste and cook until the corn has been defrosted.
- Garnish with the green onions and serve warm.