- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 Tbsp melted coconut oil, divided
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread the sweet potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle 2 Tbsp of the coconut oil on top and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Roast the sweet potatoes for 30 minutes or until cooked.
- While the potatoes are roasting, pour the cider, vinegar, pie spice, sugar, cranberries and remaining 2 Tbsp coconut oil into a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium-high. Cook until the sauce has reduced by half.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the glaze, garnish with the chives before serving.
Note: the potatoes and the glaze can be cooked 3 days ahead of time and kept separate until serving.