- 1 lb Ground beef (85% lean)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Optional: 2 Tbsp Pickle juice (brine from the bottle of pickles)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 pint of grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, cut into chunks
- 7 Slices of American cheese, each cut into 6 pieces
- 1/2 jar of Dill pickle slices
- Ketchup and mustard as dipping sauces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all meatball ingredients into a bowl and combine well.
- Form into 1/2 inch balls and place on baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Cook meatballs for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- To assemble the skewers, thread a skewer or toothpick with 1 tomato half, 1 chunk of iceberg, 1 slice of cheese, 1 dill pickle and 1 meatball.
- Serve skewers with ketchup and mustard.