- ½ of a Pain D’Avignon Baguette
- 1 large wedge of Brie
- 3-4 Slices Applegate Farms Uncured Black Forest Ham
- ½ jar of Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Chutney
- Arugula leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the baguette into slices (¼ inch – ½ inch thick). (Note: You can cut each slice in half to make one-bite crostini.)
- Cut the Brie into thin slices. Cut each slice to fit the crostini.
- Put the baguette and Brie slices on a baking sheet and put in the oven until the Brie is slightly melted (about 5-7 minutes).
- Remove the sheet from the oven. Put a small slice of ham on top of each bread and cheese round and top with a small dollop of chutney.
- Garnish with a few leaves of arugula and enjoy!