- 4 oz of pancetta, diced
- 2 small shallots, chopped into chunks
- 2 10-oz bags of frozen organic peas
- 1 jar of oil packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed and finely chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the pancetta in a large saucepan over medium heat until the pancetta is crispy and fat has rendered. Remove the pancetta with a slotted spoon to a plate.
- Drain off all but 1 Tbsp of fat. Add the shallots, salt & pepper and cook over medium heat until softened.
- Add the peas and cook until the peas are just cooked through.
- Turn off the heat, add the artichoke hearts, pancetta, lemon and thyme. Toss gently to combine everything.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.