- 1 cup of dried farro
- 2 cups of cherries
- 4 cups of lettuce, kale or arugula
- A 6 oz log of goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 scallions, cut into small pieces
Mint Lime Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- Juice from 2 small limes
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Cook farro according to package instructions. Allow to cool completely before assembling salad.
- Remove pits from cherries and cut each cherry in half.
- Make vinaigrette. Taste and adjust flavor with more honey or salt & pepper as needed.
- To assemble the salad, place lettuce leaves on a serving platter or bowl. Scatter cooked farro and cherries over the lettuce.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette all over the lettuce, farro and cherries.
- Finish the salad with crumbled goat cheese, pepitas and scallions. Enjoy!