- 2 Sweet potatoes (choose long, even width potatoes)
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 4 oz of Gorgonzola, crumbled
- Walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the garlic, sauté for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, salt & pepper and water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into thin rounds (approximately ¼ inch in diameter) and place in a bowl with the olive oil. Stir to coat the potatoes evenly with the oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the potatoes in an even layer on baking sheet (using an extra baking sheet if necessary).
- Bake the potatoes for 10-12 minutes until cooked and slightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet.
- To assemble the crisps, simply add a teaspoon of gorgonzola to the sweet potato round. Add a walnut piece to the top of the gorgonzola and finish with a drizzle of honey.