- 1 8 oz Package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of Sour cream
- 6 oz Gorgonzola cheese, Crumbled
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped (from a rotisserie if possible)
- In a medium pan, melt the cream cheese over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
- Turn off heat, add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust for seasoning and heat. Put dip in the fridge in a covered container.
- Serve chilled with chips and/or veggies.